Monday, April 21, 2008

The Cakes


I forgot to put a picture of the cakes! Like a crazy women, I did make both of their cakes!

I am not a pro for sure....this was my first time to ever do this. I think they turned out ok.

I don't know if I will do that next year. It is so much easier and less stressful to have them done by someone else! Making them might be a little over rated if you ask me! (Maybe if I just had ONE party a weekend it wouldn't be so bad!) If you can't tell Clayton's was a football and Katie's was a Crown.


4 comments:

melanie said...

IMPRESSIVE. Missy...I have not been so brave. But you have inspired me. :) The cakes look great! Way to go!

Keeley White said...

Great job! I am pretty impressed Missy! Can I commission you to bake my kids cakes! Are you coming to Nashville any time soon? If so, give us a call.

Jessica said...

You are a great mom....
love you!

Wes and Bonnie said...

I think they look wonderful. I have full intentions of doing the same every year but time comes around and I have them made. Keep doing that; the kids will always remember that.