Thursday, May 8, 2008

Our Big News!

Well, we are happy to announce that we are expecting our third child! I am 8 weeks pregnant today. I should be due around December 20th unless that changes after an ultrasound.
I go to the doctor on Monday, the 12th for my first visit. We are all excited about our future new addition. Clayton and Jeffrey are hoping for a boy of course, Katie has no clue and I would be happy with either!
I will try to keep my blog full of baby updates and possibly a few growing belly pictures!

7 comments:

Hilary said...

CONGRATULATIONS! How exciting. Can't wait to hear all about the new little one. Keep the updates coming. HIL

Natalie Church said...

Congrats again! I am very excited! Definitely keep us posted through everything. Talk to you soon!

Amanda said...

Congratulations! Can't wait to see some belly pics! Hope you are feeling well!

Mary Jo said...

Yeah! We couldn't be more happy for you all! Dawson was pretty clueless until I started showing and then it is still so abstract for them! Hope you are feeling great. Love you! mj

Wes and Bonnie said...

That is great news! Keep us informed of all news. Hope all goes well.

Wes and Bonnie said...

That is great news! Keep us informed of all news. Hope all goes well.

mkburcham said...

Wow! CONGRATS! I am so excited for you! Please do keep us posted and I can't wait to see some belly pics! I will pray for a healthy pregnancy. Love ya!