Monday, April 21, 2008

CLAYTON AND KATIE'S BIRTHDAY'S


Friday was Katie's 2nd birthday and Sunday was Clayton's 8th birthday. We had Katie's party on Thursday night at our house. We had a really good turn out with several kids. Cooked burgers and had cake of course. Katie had a great

time. She was a mad woman opening the presents! Jeff and I and his parents got her the little play house. That was a hit for sure. She played in it for most of the party as well as the other girls.

Clayton chose for his party to invite 4 boys from his class to go up to Nena and Poppa's (Jeff's parents) Lake House in Heber Springs and spend the night on Friday night. They had a great time playing outside on the rope swing, playing the Wii and watching Alvin and the Chipmunks. We had pizza and cake also. It was a great and very relaxing party for me! I can't believe they are 8 and 2! Time flies by so fast.





















3 comments:

Hilary said...

Missy,

Great job on the cakes. I am impressed with your skills. Mel forwarded me your blog. I really enjoy seeing what you and the kiddos are up to. I can't imagine having 2 birthdays in one week. You go girl. Super mom! Talk to you later. Hilary Peacock

Mittig family said...

Hey! Great job on those cakes! Did the thread trick work to make the cake flat? Glad y'all had a fun time at both parties. Katie looks so big now!

Mary Jo said...

I am so impressed! Not surprised, just impressed! I love that you didn't go buy them. The fact that you made them with your hands will be very meaningful someday to them... maybe. That is what I tell myself, anyway. I can't believe how old they are. I know all about all the birthdays in one week. God is just giving us ways to practice our organizational skills! Right?