Monday, July 30, 2007



Well, first of all, everyone is back home and I am so glad. It felt so good last night to be home with both of our kids and sit in the floor and play together. What a blessing children are!

We went to Springfield for my 10 year high school reunion this past weekend. Other wise I would have loved to be at Vanessa's wedding! The reunion was fun. Most of my girl friends were there but not all. Mostly no one has changed! And most everyone still lives in Springfield! I posted a couple pic's....I know ya'll (Harding girls) probably don't know any of them! My sister had her wedding shower at church in Springfield yesterday. It was a great shower. I am so happy for them!

This next weekend (Nashville girls) I am coming to Nashville!!! Sorry for the short notice. We are throwing a lingerie shower for Rachelle on Saturday night at the Brentwood Grill. Jenny and I and the kids will be headed there on Friday. Hopefully I can squeeze in seeing some of you! We will be at Otter Creek on Sunday. They are having their wedding shower there this next Sunday. Have a good week....I will be calling you Nashvillians soon!

Missy


2 comments:

Mittig family said...

I'm so excited for all these updates! Glad you had a great reunion and that your family is all back together. Talk to you soon. Love-Summer

melanie said...

I have my 10 yr reunion this fall. Right after this baby is due. Isnt that great timing? Ugh, left over baby fat and huge nursing boobs. I will just have to hold this baby the WHOLE time to hide myself. Looks like yours was fun! Have fun in Nashville! Look for Julie at Otter Creek Sunday. :)

mel