Sunday, July 22, 2007

The Kids




Here are a few pictures of the kids that I tool last week. Clayton left yesterday for Destin, Florida with my sister Jenny, her husband Daniel, and two other families that have kids. He was so excited. They will not be home until next Saturday and I am already missing him! Katie went home with my mom last Wednesday to Springfield. I am REALLY missing her. I am meeting mom in Branson tomorrow to shop and get Katie. They have had a great time together but I think that my mom is getting worn out. Katie is a very busy girl! Jeffrey and I have enjoyed our time without the kids. It has been so quit around the house! We will be ready for Clayton to be home and have our family back together again!

5 comments:

Amanda said...

I love her expression in the middle picture. She is getting a lot of hair! I wish Emma Cate would!! Hope you are all well and enjoying your new house! Talk to you soon!

melanie said...

woah...nice break! But its odd how you can miss them even though you really love and need a break! :) I love the pics. They have great lighting. The house looks great in the back ground!

Mittig family said...

I bet it was SO quiet around your house! How's the unpacking going? I'm sure you were able to get a lot done while the kids were away. We've seen my sister twice this month and are going on vacation with them next week, so Will is getting pretty spoiled with Molly and Macy and we'll probably be planning a trip to LR pretty soon after we get back. I'll call you! Love-Summer

mkburcham said...

Katie's hair is getting long--and so blond!! And, Clayton is just getting so big! I am sure you and Jeff did enjoy some alone time...but probably did miss having the little ones around-but that is so nice that your family can love on them and be around them! Hope you are having a fun summer and enjoying your new home-it is beautiful. Love ya Mer

Natalie Church said...

Katie looks so different everytime I see a new picture of her. I love the new house. Summer told me you moved. Ya'll are hilarious. Everything is good here. We have Vanessa's wedding this weekend. I wish you were here!