Wednesday, October 15, 2008

So I know I really STINK at this blogging thing! Just wanted to tell everyone that we moved about 2 weeks ago! Yes we just moved last year.....stop laughing...this is only our 7th move in 9 years!!! We sold our house on Jennifer and moved to a little bigger house to make room for this new baby!
We are getting settled in. Actually I think I had all the boxes unpacked last week. (You know I am a pro at this now! ) This move was a little harder on me since I was 28 weeks prego at the time of the move. I have recovered I think! I will have to take a picture of the house and post it later. Come see us if you are ever in Searcy. Anyone coming for Homecoming??

1 comment:

Lisa Blount said...

i'm coming for Homecoming!! i'm going to call you soon and plan a time to see you. i can't believe you moved!! miss you!!