Wednesday, June 4, 2008



Here is the first picture of baby Hoggard #3! I went to the doctor last Thursday and everything is good. The only bad news is that the baby is measuring small and they changed my due date from December 18th to Janurary 5th! I was so sad! But if that is the only "bad" news then that is fine with me! They did the same thing to me with Katie and then she came a week before they said she would. So I am not going to pay too much attention to the new date for now. I would much rather say that I am 12 weeks than only 9!
I go back on June 25h.

4 comments:

david santos said...

Excellent post, my friend, excellent!
Happy weekend

Mary Jo said...

How fun to see those pictures! I sure wish we could see ya'll soon. We will be in Rogers the week of July 4th, and in Springfield on Saturday, July 5th. We'll spend that night in St. Louis before driving the rest of the way on Sunday. Any chance we'll get to see you? I miss you!! Love reading this blog and seeing your family grow! Love, mj

Lisa Blount said...

Aww..yay! Missy, I'm so pleased that I get to see updates on here. Thanks for the posts. I wish I were there, taking pictures of the whole pregnancy like we did with Katie. :) Love you!!

Betty Morrison said...

Well, Missy - this is so exciting! I was going through some old emails and found your blog address - this time I've added it to my favorites. We really miss seeing you all as often as we used to - but... I'll be looking for the updates. Love ya, Aunt Betty